Ukiyo-e Dealers Association of Japan
The 33rd Ukiyo-e Auction 2023
- 1. Date of preview
- Fri.Oct 6 11:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Sat.Oct 7 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- 2. Date of Auction
- Sun.Oct 8 1:00 p.m.- open doors 12:30
- 3. Place of preview
- Ginza Yokyo Hall
6F Gallery Center Bldg. 3-2 Ginza 6-chome, Chuo-ku Tokyo
- 4. Access
(Please click here for
- 2 min. walk from Exit C2 of Ginza Station.(Marunouchi & Ginza Lines)
5 min. walk from Exit A5 of Hibiya Station.(Hibiya , Chiyoda & Mita Lines)
5 min. walk from Central Exit of Yurakucho Station.(JR Line)
10 min. walk from Ginza Exit of Shinbashi Station.(JR Line)
- 5. Ordering
- If you reside in Japan, the auction catalogue (¥1,300.
tax and postage charges included) can be purchased
directly from a member dealer (Directory of Members).
The catalogue can be sent out around Sep 19, 2023.
If you reside outside of Japan, the auction catalogue
(¥4,500. tax, postage and service charges included)
can be purchased by bank transfer.
Please ask the Ukiyo-e Dealers Association of Japan
or one of our members for details by FAX or e-mail.
(Directory of Members)
- 6. Bidding
- If you would like to bid for an item (lot), please consult with
one of our members prior to the auction.
Please note that the Association does not perform this service.
- 7. Minimum bid
- The minimum price or the starting bid is stated in the catalogue
and also at the viewing. Any bid below this is not considered
- 8. Additional entries
- Besides the items(lots) published in the catalogue, additional
entries will be exhibited at the viewing. The lowest of the
starting prices for these lots will be ¥10,000.
- 9. Attendance
- You can attend the Auction if accompanied by a
- 10. Collection
If your bid is successful, you can receive the item(s) from the dealer who has conducted the bidding on your behalf.
The amount due is the hammer price plus the premium listed as follows.
15% for up to the hammer price of 1,000,000 yen
10% for the amount exceeding 1,000,000 yen
If the hammer price is 1,500,000 yen,
1,000,000 yen ＋ 150,000 yen (15%) =1,150,000 yen
500,000 yen ＋ 50,000 yen (10%) = 550,000 yen
The total amount payable will be 1,700,000 yen.
preview for the Auction